Wednesday 14 January 2009

The Beginning of a ______ Blog

I will start this blog as the logical place, somewhere around the middle of my life. The middle being anywhere between the second I was born (or conceived depending on your outlook of life) to the second I die (or one of many other possibilities depending on your outlook on death).

Anywho the start. A few weeks ago (in the middle of my life) an alarm on my phone alarmed(funnily  enough), telling me to write a book tittled "How to Make Friends and Influence People the Titch Way". That alarm was put on my phone by non other than a drunken Titch, (sorry about the 3rd person its a nasty side effect of facebook) in a bid to remember a conversation (this is done a lot by me..... very rarely works). This time it worked and I remembered (some of) a conversation I had with a Mr Daniel Shaw the night before. The conversation ended something like this :-

Danny: You should write a book called "How to Make Friends and Influence People the Titch Way".
Me: *drunkenly* ok i will put a alarm on my phone so I remember. 

So there you go the reason of this blog.

To the start of the point of the blog *wush*

 I can only think of one place to start with:-

MAKING FRIENDS WITH GINGER SMITHY'S 
the Titch way

The Ginger Smithy that this way(the Titch way) was successfully tested on is one Mr Daniel Shaw. 

So if you are missing that ginger smithy from your friends (myspace and facebook friends list dose not count) this 3 step guide will help:-

  1. Wait for a ginger smithy to enter a McDonalds
  2. Follow with a ever ready Manders
  3. Attempt to deroab said ginger smith from the waist down*
The Moral of this post (I have just decided this post needs a Moral) is if you are going befriend a Ginger Smith in McDonalds with an ever ready Manders by Attempting to deroab him from the waist down be prepared to make a blog later on in the middle of your life.


*Safety tip: don't succeed

1 comment:

  1. One word: Genius.

    I think you should have a moral to every blog you post. It would bring us readers one step closer to being Titch.

    ReplyDelete